¡Producto añadido a favoritos!
Inicia sesión para continuar
Glycerin-based soap crystal to the cut, a soap ready to melt and personalize. Due to the pandemic and the shortage of certain raw materials, this soap base is sold to the cut temporarily. It has the same quality and is used as always, just change the sales format. How is it used? Cut it into pieces, melt it in the microwave and personalize it with essences, dyes, plants, exfoliating particles, extracts, essential oils or active ingredients. Get à la carte soaps to use and give away! They are simple and quick to do and the result is fantastic.
- It does not contain parabens. It is biodegradable
Glycerin for soap
With crystal glycerin base soap you can make homemade soap quickly and easily. It is a melt & pour base, transparent, which you can customize with essences, dyes and active ingredients and thus create unique and personalized soaps.
With this transparent base, of vegetable origin, you will be able to make bars or bars of soap with a transparent finish. Because they are bases to melt and pour without color and without smell you can add to taste both dyes and essences.
Choose from the wide range of dyes and aromatic essences that we offer you and if you want to go further you can also include among the ingredients some active ingredient that gives properties to improve the skin or to treat a skin problem.
If you are going to make perfumed soaps, you have to take into account a fundamental aspect: some aromatic essences have components that end up darkening the final soap. Therefore, before adding the essence it is important to do a small test. In the product sheet of each essence you have more data about it. To prevent this from happening our advice is that you opt for transparent base soap that does not oxidize, since add the essence you add will not brown.
Glycerin soap base
In crystal soaps, once made, a kind of cloth or veil may appear that makes the soap more translucent and that forms depending on the texture of the mold. It can be removed by wetting a cloth or paper and rubbing the bar or bar of soap.
In this way it is achieved that the soap looks more transparent and therefore it is much more colorful if you are going to give it away or sell it. Once the soap is dry and unmolded, it will be time to remove the "veil", moisten a cloth or with a wet wipe and rub the piece of soap. You'll notice the difference.
Glycerin base for soaps
- Does not contain parabens
Easy to cut or mold
High glycerin content provides a pleasant sensation on the skin
Stable coloration, even if subjected to prolonged periods of high temperature
How to make colored glycerin soap
You can use any special colorant for glycerin soap from the entire range that we present on our website. Your soap will take on the color depending on the amount of coloring you add. As with dyes, the more coloring, the more intense the final color.
Another advantage of this type of soap is that you can make it opaque with our opaque coloring. Simply melt the clear base soap, add the coloring and then a few drops of opaque. Remember that it is better to throw little and then add than not achieve the desired color. In this way you will get a more opaque soap with soft tones. If a lot of opaque dye is added, the color will return, as with white base soap, to pastel colors. Choose how to make homemade soap and enjoy this beautiful and simple process that you can do even with the smallest of the house.
- Crystal base soap + dye = blue soap (transparent)
- Crystal base soap + blue dye + 3 opaque drops = opaque blue soap
- Crystal base soap + blue dye + 6 opaque opaque drops = opaque light blue soap
How to use:
- 1. Cut the base soap into small squares depending on the amount of soap you want to make or need.
- 2. Place the soap cubes in a container that supports the heat to melt them. They can be undone in the microwave (covered with a plastic film) and or in a water bath. Always at low temperatures, do not boil.
- 3. Once liquid is when the aromatic essence, the colorant and the cosmetic actives are added... Stir slowly so that many bubbles do not form.
- 4. Pour the soap into the molds, spray alcohol 96º (to remove bubbles from the surface) and wait for it to solidify. Once dry, unmold and enjoy!
Technical characteristics of crystal glycerin base soap:
- Ingredients: Glycerin,Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Smell: neutral
- It's transparent
- pH: 9.5-10.5
- Melting point: 56ºC
- Foaming level: medium
Where to buy glycerin?
Gran Velada is distributor in Spain of Stephenson manufacturer of glycerin base. In Gran Velada online store you can buy glycerin wholesale and retail, of the best quality in Europe.
Descarga aquí la documentación