¡Producto añadido a favoritos!
Inicia sesión para continuar
White glycerin base soap. White glycerin base soap is an opaque soap base to make homemade soap quickly and effectively with extraordinary results. These types of bases are formulated so that you can melt them and add essences, dyes and active ingredients to create unique and exclusive soaps.
- Paraben-free. It is biodegradable
White base soap
White glycerin base soap is a white base soap for making opaque glycerin soaps. It is a base of vegetable origin that you can customize with different aromatic essences to give fragrance, with dyes to give them color and if you want to add cosmetic properties you can choose from our ranges of extracts, active ingredients or essential oils.
When making aromatic soaps with this base it is important to keep in mind that there are essences that can darken and brown the final result. This is due to the components that contain any of them. In the file of each essence you will find more information about it. If you want to prevent this from happening we recommend working with the transparent base soap that does not oxidize, since it does not brown use the essence you use.
These bases are also known as melt & pour, or what is the same, melt and pour. They are solid bases prepared in boxes so that you chop the amount of soap you need, melt it and add ingredients that add color such as dyes for glycerin soap, which give it smell such as aromatic essences. And if you also want them to have properties you can add all kinds of assets.
Features of white base soap:
High glycerin content that provides a pleasant sensation on the skin.
Very good hydration
Color stability, even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods of time
Easy to cut or mold
Contains titanium dioxide, responsible for dulling soap
How to make colorful soaps with white base soap
When you use the white base soap and give it color you should know that you choose the shade you choose to be a white soap tends to lighten any color. So if you buy an intense green coloring the result of the mixture will be a light green soap.
With this soap you will get beautiful pastel shades that will be ideal in wedding details, christening details or communion details.
If you would like the color to be more intense and strong, we recommend you buy the glass-based soap to which you can add a few drops of white opaque dye. In this way, by not wearing a large amount of white, you will be able to obtain the chosen color and with more vividness. Remember that if you perform this technique you have to add opaque in its right measure because the more amount of opaque lighter and pastel the final color will be.
How to use white glycerin based soap
- 1. Cut the base soap into small pieces according to the amount of soap you need to make your homemade soap.
- 2. Put the soap cubes in a container to melt them. They can be undone in the microwave (covered with a plastic film) and or in a water bath. Always at low temperatures, do not boil.
- 3. When it is liquid, add the aromatic essence, coloring and active... Remove slowly so that bubbles do not form.
- 4. Pour the soap into the molds, spray alcohol 96º (to remove bubbles from the surface) and wait for it to solidify. Once dry, unmold and enjoy!
Technical characteristics of white glycerin base soap
- Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth, Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Smell: neutral
- pH: 9.5-10.5
- Melting point: 59 ºC
- Foaming level: good
- Materials to avoid: strongly oxidizing and acidic agents
Descarga aquí la documentación