Soy wax to make candles and beauty treatments. It is a vegan alternative to conventional waxes. It is creamy and soft in appearance that lasts in all climates. Soy candle wax is ideal for candles in container and for massage candles, since when melted it is used as a massage oil on the skin because its melting point is low, with an optimal result, leaving a moisturized and smooth dermis. If additives such as essential oils or fragrances are added, the result will be an aromatic candle. Soy wax is versatile and noble, so it can be part of products such as creams, lipsticks, ointments, ointments, balms and hair products with unique results.
- Melting point: 51-55ºC
- Ingredients: Hydrogenated soybean oil
Soy wax for candles
Soy candle wax is a 100% vegetable and natural product, derived from plants, with adhesion of aromas or fragrances, creamy and soft appearance. This wax is easy to use to design custom products.
Having a low melting point, it does not burn, but ideally made in containers such as aluminum cans, cement molds, wooden logs and coconut shells to make the most of soy wax without wasting.
When making soy wax for candles it is essential to follow these tips:
- When melting soybean wax, it should be between 10 and 15ºC above the melting point. Check that it has melted completely.
- Start cooling the wax to 50ºC and fill the container or container.
- Soy wax can be used alone, or mixed with other waxes, stearic acids (make a stronger and harder product) or paraffins (increases melting point and durability).
- Keepin mind that if soybean wax does not melt well, it can create crystals and frost when solidified.
- It is important to be careful with the emptying temperature. Rapid cooling can cause stains and cracks, and slow cooling can lead to frost.
Low melting point soybean wax
Low melting point soy wax is ideal for making massage candles. Gran Velada soy wax when mixed with essential oils and applied to the skin works perfectly to give therapeutic massages at the muscular and anti-inflammatory level. In addition, it serves for hair massages in order to better blood supply the scalp for optimal health.
If you want to start in this world, you just need a good attitude, a lot of desire and a couple of ingredients to achieve a unique and original detail. Here's the step by step!
- Melt soy wax into pearls and additives such as water bath or microwave butters.
- Once it has melted, let the temperature drop a little before continuing with the preparation.
- Add the aromatic essence, from 3% to 4%, and mix well with the help of a spatula.
- Add natural pigments to create the desired shade. As a recommendation, a small amount of natural pigment should be mixed with a few drops of oil to prevent lumps from forming.
- Empty some of the melted candle into the wick holder and fix it to the bottom of the container or container.
- Finally, position the wick centering device and empty the rest of the soybean wax. It is important to preheat the container to avoid a sudden change in temperature.
- Let cool in a place without drafts until it is completely solid.
It is a very easy procedure to have 100% natural, non-toxic and soot-free candles. If you have doubts, I invite you to read our blog make candles to know in more detail which one to choose and start as soon as possible.
Natural soy wax is a component obtained from a vegetable derivative, which makes it renewable and sustainable. Thanks to its consistency, texture and emollient action, it can be used to make various products such as:
- Lip balm
- Beard wax
- Hair product
The recommended dose of soy wax for beauty treatments is between 2 and 10%, depending on the type of product to be made.
Buy soy wax
If you want to buy soy wax of the best quality at a good price, you just have to do it online on the Gran Velada Mexico page. We are here to help you and make your purchase totally satisfactory. Remember that we are a company with high quality products and at the best price.